The Council of Europe welcomes applications from all candidates who fulfil the specific profile of the activities, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Сделайте, пожалуйста, следующие шаги для получения доступа к заявке:
1/ зарегистрируйтесь на платформе: http://youthapplications.coe.int/user/register
3/ нажмите на название мероприятия или курса на этой странице: http://youthapplications.coe.int/Application-forms
Please note that in case of certain courses your application is valid only together with
from your organisation
You will find the information concerning whether you need to submit or not a support letter in the call for participants!
Как прикрепить рекомендательное письмо или копию паспорта >>>
ATTENTION: IF YOU FACE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH ACCESSING THE APPLICATIONS FORMS, PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO: YOUTHAPPLICATIONS @ COE.INT !
International seminar “From Policy to Practice: Youth Work Supporting Access of Young People to Social Rights”
The international seminar “From Policy to Practice: Youth Work Supporting Access of Young People to Social Rights” will explore the role of youth work in supporting young people’s access to social rights. Furthermore, it will foster peer-exchange on the approaches and frameworks of cooperation between local authorities and youth workers, in order to promote social inclusion for young people. The seminar will bring together up to 50 youth workers, youth specialists and representatives of local and regional authorities who will meet and exchange practices related to the promotion and implementation of the two Council of Europe Committee of Ministers’ Recommendations ( CM/Rec(2015)3 and CM/Rec(2017)4 )
Objectives of the seminar:
- To develop an understanding of Council of Europe standards and tools of youth policy, youth work and youth participation for interventions aiming to combat discrimination and social exclusion at local and regional levels;
- To consolidate experiences and good practices of youth work and youth policy on access to social rights in the Russian Federation and other states parties to the European Cultural Convention;
- To identify and explore challenges in working with the Enter! and Youth Work Recommendations and devise future plans for their implementation;
- To identify good practices and youth work approaches which support the social inclusion of young people and their access to social rights;
- To support and strengthen the networking and cooperation between different stakeholders and partners interested in the implementation of the Enter! and Youth work Recommendations.
Application form : Seminar on the role of Roma youth in policy and decision-making bodies and structures
The Council of Europe within the framework of the Roma Youth Action Plan project is organizing a seminar on the role of Roma youth in policy and decision-making bodies and structures, scheduled to take place during 19-20 November 2018 at the European Youth Centre Strasbourg.
The seminar will explore the role of mainstream youth and Roma integration policies in supporting Roma young peoples’ development and their participation in social and political life, and to create a dialogue among policy makers and young people about the possibilities of integration of Roma youth issues in relevant policies and programmes at European, national and local levels.